- CIMSPA (the Institute for the Management of Sport and Physical Activity) - Level 3 certified Personal Trainer.
- EREPS (The European Register of Exercise Professionals) - Personal Trainer EQF Level 4.
- Diploma in Physical Education, Sports science - National Sports Academy in Sofia, Bulgaria
- Dance & Step Aerobics instructor - Advanced Choreography
- Tennis coach
- TRX (Suspension trainer) instructor
- Born in Greece
- Specialized in Tennis coaching, Functional training, Cross training, TRX training, Spartan Race training, Dance aerobics, Nutrition advisor.
- 20 years experience in Personal & Group fitness training.
- For 5 years I ran and owned my own gym in Athens.
- Two years experience as a Physical Training Instructor in the Greek army Special Forces.
>> Personal training (indoors-outdoors)
>> Functional training
>> Outdoor Circuit Cross Training
>> TRX training
>> HIIT/High-intensity interval training
>> Spartan military training
>> Spartan Race training
>> Strength & Conditioning
>> Core and Flexibility
>> Weight and fat loss
>> Cardiovascular fitness
>> Muscle gain and bodybuilding
>> Flexibility and posture assessments
>> Nutrition analysis and diet plans
About your first session
In our first meeting there will be a short chat consultation when you, my lovely prospective client (i hope!) and me, your future personal trainer can meet, discuss and agree what we expect from each other. Think about this a friendly chat, with no hard selling or an aggressive persuasion. Before we meet, you might feel a little nervous or anxious. Don’t worry, it’s normal.
It’s in our human nature we, humans, are afraid of unknown. I’ve been doing this for many years, and i promise i will not ask you any intimate or awkward questions to start with. You see, it’s crucial we both feel good with each other company. Our relationship will be always within professional boundaries.
During our first meeting, please ask as many questions as you like. You will have as much time as you need to decide if i am a good fit for you. I preserve to myself the same right.
Now if you are like most of my clients, you will want to feel stronger, healthier. You might also have some performance-based goals, like running your first 5km race.
Good, ambitious goals are essential. To take you on, i need to see that you are 100% committed and you are willing to work hard; under my supervision during personal training sessions but also on your own, for example, keeping up a healthy diet. Yes, you heard it right, i will give you homework, and i will expect you to perform it. This is the only way i can guarantee your success. And your success is my main priority and motivation.
My job satisfaction, and i can only hope that’s true for all the other trainers, comes from helping people get better, happier and healthier. That’s our calling.